= • To be a three star National FFA Chapter.
• To be a top 10 chapter in Ohio.
• To be a top 10 Chapter in the Strengthening Agriculture, Growing Leaders and Building Communities areas of the National FFA
Chapter Application in Ohio and to place1st in one of these areas.
• To be in the top 10 in 6 or more state FFA CDE’s and to be in the top 5 in 3 or more State FFA CDE’s.
• To have at least 6-8 State FFA Degrees.
• To have at least 15 individuals in the top 10 in State FFA CDE’s.
• To have 35-40 plus new FFA Members/ Agriculture Education students for the 2019-20 school year.
• To have 90% participation in FFA meetings.
• To have at least 30-35 individuals in attendance at the state FFA Convention.
• To have at least 15-20 individuals in attendance at the National FFA Convention.
• To have at least 5 students in the top 4 in State FFA Proficiency Awards.
• To have at least one student on the state officer ballot.
• To have at least three American FFA Degrees.
• To sell $60,000 of FFA fruit with each member selling at least $300/person or $500/family.
• To have every member participate in at least one CDE contest at the Chapter, County, District, State, or National Level.
• To have 100% member attendance at the Versailles FFA banquet on March 11th, 2019.
• To participate in the District and State FFA Parliamentary Procedure Contest.•To conduct a monthly
programs related to PALS, Companions, and Middle School Ag Program.
• To educate Jr. High FFA members through monthly activities and involvement in Versailles FFA activities.
• To increase participation and responsibility of the Assistant officers.
• To increase overall member involvement in all FFA activities.
• To have all FFA members participate in 3 FFA activities per nine weeks.
• To have at least 2 to 4 National FFA Proficiency finalist.
• To collect 100% membership dues.
• To conduct a joint activity with ROTC/Navy in Greenville.