Dear Parents & Students:
Versailles Schools (K-12) has implemented a new online forms procedure for all new and currently enrolled students. These forms consist of the emergency medical form, enrollment, beginning of the year forms, transportation and athletics. ALL parents or legal guardians will need to create an account in OneView to complete and submit their yearly forms for their child(ren).
Once accounts are created, they will remain available for updates throughout the school year and future years. EVERY child requires a set of forms to be submitted. Any parent or guardian, who does not have internet access or is having difficulty getting an account set up, may come to the school office and receive assistance. The school offices will be open from 8:00 am - 6:00 pm on August 14 & 16 and from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm from August 20-24. Forms must be completed by Friday, August 24, 2018.
Instructions to sign in or create your parent account and fill out your student(s) forms:
- Select the Parent/Students tab on school website
- Click Parent Portal
- Click the Create A New Account (box located on the left hand side)
- Complete parent/guardian personal information. Under Registration Status, select I have student(s) already in the district.
- Under account access information, create your own parent login ID (this can be your email or your first/last name or anything you prefer), password and pin #. Please remember your parent login ID, password, and pin# that you create for future use.
- Click Provide Student Details and then Link a Student to your Account. Enter your child's information. Click Attach and add additional children, if applicable.
- Once all your children are added, click View Online Forms and then Student Demographics & EMF
- Once you updated your information, click Save to continue working OR Save & Submit to District if done. You will need to do this for each child.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your school office.