On Saturday, September 28th the Versailles FFA will be hosting a Harvest Fall Sale/Farmers Market. Stands that will place at the farmers market/fall harvest sale will include:
- FFA members Phillip Grogean selling honey and creamed honey as part of their SAE.
- Elise and Elliott George selling pumpkins as part of their SAE.
- Noah and Delaney Barga will be selling goat soap and goat ice cream as part of their SAE.
Additional vendors include:
- Joan Grilliot will be offering an assorted of homemade pies, cookies, cupcakes and breads
- Mary Kay by Monica Goubeaux
- LuLaRoe by Dawn Shimp
- Adorable Stiches by Laura Schwieterman
- Grandma Sue’s Flowers by Susan Christian
- Studio C Crafts by Camille Warten
- Alutman Farms Pumpkins & Gourds by Morgan and Matt Aultman
- Ted's Tasty Treats by Ted Mangen
Additional vendors will be announced in future news releases. If any vendor is interested please contact the Versailles FFA. Versailles FFA will have a stand featuring Downing Fruit Farm cidar in gallon and ½ gallon containers as well as Downing Farm Apples and apple cidar slushies.
Versailles FFA will also have a lunch stand that will feature soup, sandwiches and baked goods to help support their trip to National FFA competitions. The market will begin at 8:30am to 1:00 pm at Versailles Schools 280 Marker Rd Versailles, Ohio 45380 located in the Versailles Greenhouse and parking lot near the Versailles Auditorium.