Parent Portal Instructions
Parent Portal Instructions PDF
- Select the Parent/Students tab on school website
- Click Parent Portal
- Click the Create A New Account (box located on the left hand side)
- Complete parent/guardian personal information. Under Registration Status, select I have student(s) already in the district.
- Under account access information, create your own parent login ID (this can be your email or your first/last name or anything you prefer), password and pin #. Please remember your parent login ID, password, and pin# that you create for future use.
- Click Provide Student Details and then Link a Student to your Account. Enter your child's information. Click Attach and add additional children, if applicable.
- Once all your children are added, click View Online Forms and then Student Demographics & EMF
- Once you updated your information, click Save to continue working OR Save & Submit to District if done. You will need to do this for each child.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your school office.
Posted: Wednesday, September 13, 2017